This document contains the Purchasing Guide to assist ARDITS customers during the buying process. It also contains the Sales Conditions, which will govern the contractual relations between ARDITS and its Customers.
The seller is ARDITS. Its IIdentification details can be found in the Legal Notice.
Only the sale of products to customers of legal age is permitted.
1. How to place an order
Via www.ardits.cat any time.
2. Sales prices
The sales prices indicated on the website are shown in euros and include VAT. ARDITS may launch temporary promotions that modify the prices.
3. Size selection
Refer to the Size Guide
4. Shipping costs
- Orders below 40€ : Spain – Home Delivery or Delivery to the Post Office*, € 4.00. Europe, 15.96 €; Rest of the world, 23.09 €
- From 40€ to 250€ per order : Spain – FREE ; Europe, 7.98 € Rest of the world, 11.55 €
- More than 250€ per order: to be negotiated
*Post Office to be chosen by the Customer during the check-out.
Prices for Span include VAT. Prices excluding VAT for the reso of countries.
Note that the total shipping cost reflected in the cart is just an estimate. It is confirmed during the check-out, after you select your delivery preferances.
Any promotional codes must be entered during check-out.
6. Total price
A a copy of the Invoice will be sent to the customer’s email.
7. Payment methods
Two methods of payment:
- Credit / debit card (visa, mastercard, etc) through the Redsys secure gateway provided by https://www.caixa-enginyers.com
- Using your PayPal account.
ARDITS does not have access to customers card details. The bank or Paypal do not have any information about the products that you have bought.
8. Order tracking and delivery dates
Transport provider in Spain is Correos. Delivery takes between 48h and 72h upon confirmation of your order. Correos does provide a tracking system via SMS and email that consists of 2 messages: 1st when the order is accepted within their system (not very relevant to you); 2nd when the shipment reaches your chosen Post Office. If you have chosen the pick up at the Post Office, the message confirms the arrival. If you have chosen home delivery, you must anticipate a few more hours for delivery.
Note that 1) We do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. 2) For shipments outside Spain, Correos uses other partners. Delivery times are longer.
9. Reception. Damage
In case the parcel is damaged at the time of receipt, please be so kind to indicate this when signing for receipt of your goods.
10. Returns (only for Spain)
If you want to return a product, you have 14 calendar days to do it. To do so please follow these steps:
- Write to us at email@example.com with the details of the shipment and the reason for the return.
- We cover the cost of return so in our email reply we will attach a label with a stamp on it and our address. You will have to print it out and attach it on the same box.
- Wrap back the product in its original packaging, put it in the box again, close it with tape and deposit it at any Correos Post Office.
Note that we do not currently have a return policy for international shipments.
Important: it is obligatory for any refund that we first receive back the products. (see previous point). Once received, we will proceed as follows:
- Errors due to ARDITS (wrong item or defects in original garment): when you contact us for your return, please tell us if you want a full refund (product + shipping), or if you want us to send you a new item.
- Size Changes: no refund. We will simply ship to you the new size you have indicated in your email without any cost.
- If you simply want to return the product because you are not satisfied with it, the refund amount will be for the cost of the product.
Refunds will be made through the same payment method you used.