In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Spanish Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the ownership of the ARDITS website is of NIF39719654B (hereinafter referred to as’ ARDITS ‘) located in Tarragona Impulsa – Espai Tabacalera Ed.M1 Pl.2 – Av. Cardenal Vidal i Barraquer s/n – 43005 Tarragona, SPAIN Contact: email@example.com
- Intelectual & industrial property
ARDITS, as the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of Colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, access and use). All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of ARDITS. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of ARDITS.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
ARDITS shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, things like: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
ARDITS reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice, as it deems appropriate in its websites, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in the website.
ARDITS will not exercise any control over sites linked from our page and contents. In no case shall ARDITS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or others Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Right of exclusion
- Legal guarantee of conformity
ARDITS as Seller, will respond to the Buyer, in the terms established in the Spanish Royal Decree 1/2007, which approves the Revised Text of the Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users of any lack of conformity that manifests itself within the term Two years from the time of delivery of the product. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, it shall be presumed that defects of conformity occurring within six months after delivery of the product already existed when the item was delivered, except where this presumption is inconsistent with the nature of the product or the nature of the product.
- Applicable legislation
The relationship between ARDITS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations.
It will be understood that the user accepts the conditions of privacy and confidentiality when filling out and accepting any of the data collection forms.
The personal data sent by the users are protected and their manipulation is restricted according to the Spanish legislation reflected in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD).
At the moment the user provides their personal data through any of the forms of our website, these are incorporated into our database legalized by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for the purpose of performing general commercial contacts , draws organized by the company and for sending, through any means, information related to the products sold by ARDITS
ARDITS ensures the total confidentiality of the data provided by the users of our website and guarantees that in no case will be assigned or sold to third parties or used for another purpose than described above.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, and ARDITS reserves the right to exclude from the registered services those users who have provided false information, without prejudice to taking such legal action as it deems pertinent.
In accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, persons included in the ARDITS database may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, revocation of consent for the assignment of their data in the terms provided for in the aforementioned law and other norms that are developed. For this, the user must communicate it by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. The set of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to determine which pages we consider useful to users and which we do not.
Cookies provide numerous advantages in the provision of services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and by accepting our policy helps us to identify and resolve errors. The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie folder of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use it, generally, to facilitate the services of purchase and registration.
Below a list will be found with the main cookies used in our websites, differentiating:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary, such as those that serve to correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or for external content complements such as GoogleMaps.
- Analytical cookies for purposes of daily maintenance, and with the desire to guarantee the best possible service to the user. Websites typically use analytic cookies to collect activity statistics
TYPES of COOKIES
|frontend||Session||It allows to recognize the user during the navigation and to improve the experience.|
|_ga||Session||(Google Analytics) To distinguish among users|
|_gat||Permanent||Google Analytics) To limit the percetange of requests|
You can validate cookies with third party services, such as http://www.cookie-checker.com/.
COMPLEMENTARY GUARANTEES on COOKIES MANAGEMENT
As a supplementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or update of the browser, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked.
Many browsers allow you to activate a ‘private mode’ by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this ‘private mode’ may have different names. Here is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this ‘private mode’:
- Internet Explorer 8 & superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 & superior; Private Navigation
- Opera 10.5 & superior; Private Navigation
- FireFox 3.5 & superior; Private Navigation
- Google Chrome 10 & superior; Incógnito
Important: Please read the Help section of your browser carefully to know more about how to activate the ‘private mode’, although browsing our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to activate on this website through the browser settings. In this case, ARDITS does not guarantee the best navigation in the website.
To modify the browser settings, consult the manufacturer’s help. Here are some Help menus for each browser:
- Internet Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647