A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. The set of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to determine which pages we consider useful to users and which we do not.
Cookies provide numerous advantages in the provision of services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and by accepting our policy helps us to identify and resolve errors. The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie folder of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use it, generally, to facilitate the services of purchase and registration.
Below a list will be found with the main cookies used in our websites, differentiating:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary, such as those that serve to correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or for external content complements such as GoogleMaps.
- Analytical cookies for purposes of daily maintenance, and with the desire to guarantee the best possible service to the user. Websites typically use analytic cookies to collect activity statistics
TYPES of COOKIES
|frontend||Session||It allows to recognize the user during the navigation and to improve the experience.|
|_ga||Session||(Google Analytics) To distinguish among users|
|_gat||Permanent||Google Analytics) To limit the percetange of requests|
You can validate cookies with third party services, such as http://www.cookie-checker.com/.
COMPLEMENTARY GUARANTEES on COOKIES MANAGEMENT
As a supplementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or update of the browser, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked.
Many browsers allow you to activate a ‘private mode’ by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this ‘private mode’ may have different names. Here is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this ‘private mode’:
- Internet Explorer 8 & superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 & superior; Private Navigation
- Opera 10.5 & superior; Private Navigation
- FireFox 3.5 & superior; Private Navigation
- Google Chrome 10 & superior; Incógnito
Important: Please read the Help section of your browser carefully to know more about how to activate the ‘private mode’, although browsing our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to activate on this website through the browser settings. In this case, ARDITS does not guarantee the best navigation in the website.
To modify the browser settings, consult the manufacturer’s help. Here are some Help menus for each browser:
- Internet Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647